1. Through Meditation.
Meditation Increases mindfulness, skills development and self-awareness. This enables you do know who you truly are, your purpose and your next move(s). Great quotes about self-awareness include Nosce te ipsum – A Greek saying meaning “Know thyself” and believed to be adopted from ancient Egyptians.
The unexamined life is not worth living – Socrates
Study proves people who write about positive have a good and positive outlook on thigs and have good health because of good mood levels. Writing is such a good way to connect your cognitive to your reality and in so doing you’re more likely to live a happy life because you will be able to execute most of the things you set out to do.
3. Separate fact from fiction
Our whole lives are dictated by what we think; this is why positivity is very important. The decisions we take, the actions we embark on, the perception we have of life and ourselves all stem from our most inner thoughts about the universe. Therefore, separating what is true and fact from mere thinking and illusion is very essential if we are to maintain healthy lives. If you can do something do it, if you can’t why bother? Live life with less worry and regrets by trying whatever you come across.
4. Develop the habit of searching for positive things – practice makes improvement and improvement creates excellence.
There’s already a lot of negativity forms to ponder over. What we have to do is to search for the small but meaningful and positive things in our lives and be happy for them. Let’s be grateful for everything god no matter how little. Sometimes we get for and we think its small or not what we want or some other reason. Others want and need what you have and consider lightly to survive.
5. Avoid negative people, news or events that promote negativity
You can for example ask yourself:
– Who are the 3 most negative people I spend time with?
– What are the 3 of most negative sources of information I spend time on?
6. Express gratitude for the least things you can and express your inner feelings, don’t hide them.
7. Develop your spirituality and pray often, for yourself, your friends and family as well as any one you have reason to pray for. Praying positive events in the lives of others in the form of prayer increases positive in your own life. By praying, you experience good emotions like love, hope, trust etc.
8. Visualize success.
Visualizing your future success provides you with much positivity and enough hope to get to you into action.
9. Listen, watch and read motivational content
I was diagnosed and treated for cancer when I was 19, and I have a uniquely optimistic and positive outlook as a result. But maintaining that positivity still takes constant effort. When I’m feeling down or overwhelmed, one of the best ways to change my mindset is to focus on gratitude and finding awe in the everyday. For example, when I got burned out from business travel last year, I took time on every flight to focus on what I’m grateful for and to think about how unbelievably awesome it is to be in the air flying.
– Jennifer Benz, founder and CEO of Benz Communications