Venunyeh Venn Dunu is the Founder and CEO of VennRhymes Consult, a capacity development and Organisation Development consultancy.
More about this young achiever
Venn is a motivational speaker and has spoken on various platforms for over 3 years now. He is also a conference host and has hosted many conferences over the years which have impacted the lives of many people from various age brackets in leadership development, capacity Building and diverse areas. He has trained staff of various schools (basic) and other small and medium sized enterprises. He is also a teacher with over ten years of experience. He has taught and continues to teach in primary and secondary levels of education.
Here are his top 10 quotes…Be inspired
1. Don’t make life happen to you, instead live life.
2. I have been up and down, I realized in “up”, there are two letters and four in “down”. Naturally, we would go for what is easy, so I choose up!
3. Like the heart pumps blood, so our minds constantly make thoughts, if we allow them, they will choose what to think.
4. Life is like a competition. You need to be at your best but without knowing the rules, winning becomes a mirage at best.
5. Leave every place better than you found it or at the least, the same as you found it.
6. It is easy to find people to chastise a person when he makes a mistake. The challenge however is in finding those that will encourage and lift the person out of that error.
7. No matter what you face in each of your life’s phase, never discount God’s grace for nothing else can take its place.
8. People who have positive self-worth add value to people and things and they get valued for it.
9. God saves us through His grace so that we might also to others show grace, that they might sing forth His praise.
10. The way you treat others is a reflection of who you truly are, and people will treat you based on who you are. You want to be treated well? Treat others well.
Venn is also an MC, a poet and holds a first degree in Business Administration from the University of Professional Studies, Accra. He also has a Post-graduate Certificate in Public Administration from GIMPA. Currently, he is pursuing a masters programme in Organisation Development at the Organisation Development Institute, Accra and is an Organisation Development Consultant in training.